Libby's™ fruit cocktail water tower

Sunnyvale, California

From a plaque nearby: "Libby, McNeill and Libby opened in 1907 and by 1922 had become the
world's largest cannery. The original tower supplied water to the cannery and its workers
and was replaced in 1965 by this structure." It is quite prominent in this city's and
area's history.

Danke für's phoonen, Bob. Danke für das Foto-Idee, Doris.


Jan 11, 2002

Dieses Bild ist in diesen Kategorien:
Kalifornien    Grenzstein-Strukturen


Phoons Hauptseite