Old Medical College

Augusta, Georgia

"The old Medical College building was completed in 1835. Designed in Greek Revival style
by nationally known architect Charles B. Cluskey, it served the Medical College of Georgia
until 1911." --Phil

Gracias a Phil por el 'phooning' (y por la fotocomposición).


Jan 15, 2004

Esta foto está en estas secciones:
Georgia    Otros Edificios


Página Principal de 'Phoons'