Monsters Park

Bomarzo, Viterbo, Italy

"The park of Monsters of Bomarzo was devised in 1522 by the architect Pirro Ligorio. (He
completed the Cathedral of Saint Peter in Rome after the death of Michelangelo and built
Villa d'Este in Tivoli.) He was commissioned by Prince Pier Francesco Orsini whose heart
was broken at the death of his wife." --Marco

Gracias a Marco por el 'phooning' y a Angy por la fotocomposición.


May 15, 2006

Esta foto está en estas secciones:
Ancient Structures    Italia


Página Principal de 'Phoons'