Old Medical College

Augusta, Georgia

"The old Medical College building was completed in 1835. Designed in Greek Revival style
by nationally known architect Charles B. Cluskey, it served the Medical College of Georgia
until 1911." --Phil

Grazie a Phil per phooning (ed e per l'idea della foto).


Jan 15, 2004

Questa foto nelle seguenti categorie:
Georgia    Altre Costruzioni


Pagina Principale di Phoons.com