Old Medical College

Augusta, Georgia

"The old Medical College building was completed in 1835. Designed in Greek Revival style
by nationally known architect Charles B. Cluskey, it served the Medical College of Georgia
until 1911." --Phil

Thanks to Phil for phooning (and for the photo idea).


Jan 15, 2004

This picture is in these categories:
Georgia    Other Buildings


Phoons Main Page