Monsters Park

Bomarzo, Viterbo, Italy

"The park of Monsters of Bomarzo was devised in 1522 by the architect Pirro Ligorio. (He
completed the Cathedral of Saint Peter in Rome after the death of Michelangelo and built
Villa d'Este in Tivoli.) He was commissioned by Prince Pier Francesco Orsini whose heart
was broken at the death of his wife." --Marco

Tack till Marco som Phoonade och till Angy för fotoidén.


May 15, 2006

Denna bild hör till kategorier:
Antika byggnadsverk    Italien


Phoons startsida